The Brazilian butt lift in The Woodlands is an extremely popular procedure that allows you to contour and enhance the curves of your waist and hips and lift your buttocks using your own natural fat. It allows you to go from flat, small, or sagging buttocks to well-sculpted, round, and lifted buttocks while simultaneously contouring your waist. Dr. Chaowen Wu provides the customized Brazilian Butt Lift to ensure 100% natural results inspired by your own body.
You’re a suitable candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift if you…
- Are in generally good physical and mental health.
- Don’t have underlying medical conditions that prevent optimal wound healing or recovery.
- Don’t smoke or are willing to stop smoking several months before and after the surgery.
- Have realistic expectations from the Brazilian Butt Lift.
- Have excess fat in your tummy or other parts of your body.
- Want to enhance your buttocks while reducing your waistline.
- Want 100% natural results without artificial implants.
Dr. Chaowen Wu customizes all Brazilian Butt Lift in The Woodlands according to her patient’s individual goals and concerns. Your journey starts with a thorough consultation wherein Dr. Wu understands your goals, reviews your medical history, and examines your skin. This allows her to determine if you’re a suitable candidate for the procedure.
What is done in a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- You receive local anesthesia with oral or intravenous sedation to ensure a comfortable experience. This also negates the potential risks of general anesthesia.
- Your waist and hips are contoured using liposuction. The surgeon makes a small incision and inserts a cannula into the donor site to suction away the excess fat cells.
- The fat cells are concentrated and prepared for injection into the buttocks.
- Your buttocks are enhanced using your own natural fat. Dr. Wu strategically injects the fat cells into your buttocks in layers, ensuring optimal absorption and retention.
- Everything is completed through tiny incisions.
What is the recovery process like after the Brazilian Butt Lift?
After the Brazilian Butt Lift in The Woodlands, you’ll be asked to avoid sitting or lying down on your back for 3 weeks. You can manage the discomfort using oral medications. You’ll have to wear your stage 1 compression garments for 2 weeks after surgery to control and reduce swelling. You will also begin lymphatic massage sessions during this time. This is followed by transition to a stage 2 compression garment with added contouring using foam boards for at least 4 more weeks. It can take up to 6 months for your body to settle completely into its new shape.
Why choose Dr. Wu?
Dr. Chaowen Wu is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon and raw beauty advocate specializing in the latest and most effective natural cosmetic procedures. She only performs procedures that address your cosmetic goals via natural means, such as fat transfers and radiofrequency skin tightening. This ensures that the results are 100% natural. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options for Brazilian Butt Lift in The Woodlands and receive the gift of Wu today.